Full Stack Web & Mobile Application Developer
TulaCo is looking for a Full Stack Web & Mobile Application Developer to join our small but dynamic Santa Monica team.
- Responsible for developing web and mobile applications using modern tech-stack, patterns, and latest technologies.
- Develop data structure design, software architecture, source code, and performance algorithms, including external and internal information flows, current and future systems requirements, and interfaces and integration points.
- Create new programs and maintain existing programs, utilizing the latest programming languages and development environments.
- Collaborate with various departments (i.e., business, product, sales, etc.) to gather the business requirements for the software.
- Plan the technical design and implementation of large- scale software platforms.
- Define, review, implement, and document the development of the applications and ensure compliance with the original design and the business requirements.
- Suggest technologies and third-party services/components to improve the software.
- Create and maintain cloud-based web-services for server-side infrastructure, including Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services, and Firebase.
- Perform technical audits on existing platforms analyze results to offer the best solutions.
- Research and stay informed of the latest technologies to ensure that platforms are designed and updated to take advantage of the latest technologies, methodologies, and best practices.
- Master’s degree, or equivalent, in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems Engineering, or a related field
- Minimum of two (2) years of Software Development, Applications Development, or related experience
- Two (2) years of experience developing web and mobile applications
- Two (2) years of experience designing system architectures
- Two (2) years of experience deploying and maintaining cloud-based servers in AWS
- Two (2) years of experience communicating with clients and developing the business requirements of the products
- Two (2) years of experience performing QA testing
- Two (2) years of experience creating web-services for server-side infrastructure by integrating cloud based technologies, such as Google Cloud and Firebase
Send resume to: Steve Lackenby, Founder & COO, TulaCo, 227 Broadway #302, Santa Monica, CA 90401 or email@example.com